Students! Your Study Manual Program comes with:
- Study Manual
- Comprehensive syllabus coverage (it’s a 1,200+ page manual)
- 1,250+ Practice Exercises
- 130+ Examples
- 80 Quizzes
- 7 Full-Length Exams (270 questions)
- Instructional Videos
- 58+ Instructional Videos
- Almost 10 hours of video content - with more on the way!
- GOAL – Exam Question Database
- 1,100+ problems with detailed solutions
- 49 detailed solutions to exercises from the manual
- 3 Learning Modes spanning 3 Difficulty Levels
- Practice: select the syllabus topic(s), level of difficulty and begin.
- Quiz: select the topic(s), difficulty, number of problems and set the timer.
- Simulated Exams: 6 comprehensive simulated exams with predetermined problems withheld from the practice and quiz modes. Including 1 Challenge Level exams!
- Other Ways to Learn
- Over 380 Virtual Flashcards - for on-the-go study
- Comprehensive Formula & Review Sheet
- Better Ways to Organize
- Study Planner that follows your manual to take the guesswork out of your study schedule and get you quick access to relevant study materials.
- Topic Search - fully linked to seamlessly read, watch, and practice
- 6-month license - no printing
- 12-month license - 30% printing
- Extensions of 3-months and 6-months are available, please contact support to purchase.
- Extensions do not include printing rights and may not be shared, sold or overridden in any way.
Access manual from any device, anywhere
- Online in your web browser
- Offline via the free desktop player (PC or Mac)
- Online/offline via mobile application (Android or iPhone)
- Take notes & highlight content
Some restrictions apply
- Access via the “My Products” section of your account on www.actuarialuniversity.com
- Single user (sharing and/or resale is prohibited)
- Access to content on up to four devices
- Offline use for up to 5 days at a time
- No returns
More Information About Your Study Program and Expert Professor
Abraham Weishaus Ph.D., FSA, CFA, MAAA
The ASM Study Manual for CAS Exam MAS-I, 5th edition has been written to guide students through this exam. Renowned ASM author Abraham Weishaus brings his trademark presentation and years of teaching experience to a comprehensive manual.
Abraham was formerly a financial reporting actuary for Guardian Life Insurance Company. He served on the SOA's Education and Examination Committee for 11 years. He also taught exam preparation courses for the Actuarial Society of Greater New York (ASNY) for 15 years, for CAMAR for 6 years, and for St. Johns University for 5 years. Abe is currently a professor at Columbia University, where he has been teaching for over 10 years. He has been an ASM author for over 20 years and publishes material for exams P, FAM, ALTAM, ASTAM, SRM, MAS-I, and MAS-II.